Level Transmitters: Continuous
( Continuous Level Measurement)
Probe LR (Radar Transmitter)
The Probe LR is ideal for applications with chemical vapours, temperature gradients, vacuum or pressure, such as simple chemical storage or water treatment vessels. SITRANS Probe LR has a range of 0.3 to 20 m (1 to 65 ft). Probe LR is designed for safe and simple programming using the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer without having to open the instrument’s lid. It has a standard Uni-Construction polypropylene rod antenna that offers excellent chemical resistance and is hermetically sealed. The Uni-Construction antenna includes an internal, integrated shield that eliminates vessel nozzle interference. SITRANS Probe LR incorporates Process Intelligence signal processing. The Probe LR also has a high signal-to-noise ratio leading to improved reliability. Start-up is easy with as few as two parameters for basic operation. Programming is simple using SIMATIC PDM, HART handheld communicator or the Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer.
• Key Applications: Chemical storage, wastewater wet well, and drilling mud
Guided Wave Radar Transmitter
The SITRANS LG series comes in four different models, depending on the applications, level of performance, and functionality required:
• SITRANS LG240 offers configuration options for your hygienic and corrosive application requirements.
• SITRANS LG250 Highly flexible solution for liquid level and interface applications. Extremely versatile offering solutions for storage, separation of materials or difficult ammonia applications.
• SITRANS LG260 Ideal for measuring level in medium range solids applications including; grains, plastics, and cement
• SITRANS LG270 offers configuration options for extreme conditions including high temperature and high pressure applications such as: harsh applications found in chemical, HPI and energy industries for example, LPG gas tanks, steam boilers and distillation columns.
Probe LU (Ultrasonic Transmitter)
The SITRANS Probe LU240 is ideal for level monitoring in the water and wastewater industry, chemical storage vessels, and small bulk hoppers. The range of SITRANS Probe LU240 is 6 or 12 m (20 or 40 ft).
Using Process Intelligence, Auto False Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance, and accuracy of 0.15 % of range or 6 mm (0.25 inch), and the Probe LU240 provides unmatched reliability.
The Probe LU240 offers HART communication. The transducer on the Probe LU240 is available as ETFE or PVDF to suit the chemical conditions of your application. As well, for applications with varying material and process temperatures, the Probe LU240 incorporates an internal temperature sensor to compensate for temperature changes.
Key Applications: chemical storage vessels, filter beds, liquid storage vessels